Removing buttons drops pictures

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Hi

Firstly Great Web Part and at a great price... thank you.

I'm not sure if this is intended but if I remove the buttons from the slideshow (basically so the slides autoplay with no pause, previous/next, save or not show captions or thumnails (basically all I want displayed is the images with the fade and black border surrounding them), the pictures dissappear.

If I keep only the pause or one of the buttons active pictures display correctly. Is this a bug?

Also I haven't been able to find it, but is there an option of extending the display time of pictures? I don't want to reduce the transition time (as the Slideshow speed will do), I want to extend the rollover delay, currently it seems to be 4000ms.

Thanks again for a great free web part...

Cheers

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Yes, I get the same error. If I want to display just the images withouth any buttons on the bottom, the images don't show up. How can we resolve this issue. Also, can we click on any image and have it link to another page? It would be great if it can be configured thru MasterPage or web.config if there is such an option. Would there be a new version coming up soon?

Thanks